To protect our clients and staff during the new coronavirus outbreak, we are taking additional precautions to keep you safe. This includes being more aggressive with daily cleaning in the waiting and commons areas of our office. While face coverings are not required, we do encourage them to be worn indoors as well as social distancing a minimum of 6 ft. If you are sick or experiencing symptoms such as fever, coughing, shortness of breath or body aches, please contact us via phone, email, or web contact form in lieu of visiting our office in-person.
Preparing and Planning for the Coronavirus
- We are closely monitoring COVID-19 as the situation develops and are taking precautionary measures in our operations – recognizing that this is a quickly evolving situation which will likely lead to changes in policies and practices as facts develop.
- Our primary focus is the safety and health of our employees, partners and clients.
- We have limited our in office personnel and enacted a rotation of employees working remotely from home.
- We have limited in-person meetings between employees, staff, and clients.
- We encourage everyone that must go into public to practice social distancing at a minimum of 6 ft.
- We understand the unknown can be difficult to navigate and we are here to answer any questions you may have. Please see the FAQ’s below for more information.
Frequently Asked Insurance Coverage Questions
We are continuing to closely monitor the situation of COVID-19. If you have a specific question about your insurance, please contact your Fitts Agency team to assist you. In the meantime, here are some commonly asked questions and answers regarding your insurance policies.