Recognizing the need to exercise caution due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our office is currently closed to all outside foot traffic. However, we are fully staffed and working remotely to take care of our clients’ insurance needs. You may contact us via phone, email, or website contact form.
Preparing and Planning for the Coronavirus
- We are closely monitoring coronavirus COVID-19 as the situation develops and are taking precautionary measures in our operations – recognizing that this is a quickly evolving situation which will likely lead to changes in policies and practices as facts develop.
- Our primary focus is the safety and health of our employees, partners and clients.
- We have limited our in office personnel and transitioned many employees to working remotely from home.
- We have suspended all in person meetings between employees, staff, and clients.
- We encourage everyone that must go into public to practice social distancing at a minimum of 6 ft.
- We understand the unknown can be difficult to navigate and we are here to answer any questions you may have. Please see the FAQ’s below for more information.
Frequently Asked Insurance Coverage Questions
We are continuing to closely monitor the situation of COVID-19. If you have a specific question about your insurance, please contact your Fitts Agency Team to assist you. In the meantime, here are some commonly asked questions and answers regarding your insurance policies.